Monday, July 22, 2013

Blog 3: Upside down with "Dairy Queen"




               

         When I was a little, I asked my father to buy me an ice-cream cone from some shop in Shopping mall around my house while, we were going to go back to our house. My father was making his face busy, but he still bought me one cone of cookie’n cream my favorite flavor from some famous shop. I was really happy. I licked my ice-cream one time, two times, three times, and it fell from my cone. I was shock, I just licked it for three times, and more important that ice-cream was quite expensive too. After this happened, I always carefully eat my ice-cream cone, because I do not want it happens again.
          I found “Dairy Queen”, when I was about elementary school student. I was watching television, and it was Dairy Queen advertising. It showed “Blizzard”, vanilla ice-cream mix with Oreo cookies crushed in a Dairy Queen paper cup, suddenly a presenter flipped Blizzard upside down, and it stuck to a paper cup. I was surprise, but I was thinking that it may just for advertising, because how in the earth that ice-cream would stuck, and not fell down along gravity power.
          One day, I saw Dairy Queen opened in a shopping mall around my house, and I made up my mind to try it. I ordered small cup of Oreo Blizzard, while I was waiting, I looked at the seller who was busying with my order, she was pouring some vanilla ice-cream into a cup, pouring some crushed Oreo cookies, and finally she took a cup to a machine. It sounded as it mixed, and crushed Oreo cookies more with ice-cream, I did not know what that machine supposed to call. When she stopped a machine, she used spoon to put all blizzard into a cup, finally she took my blizzard to me, she turned my blizzard upside down for second, and said “Oreo Blizzard is here”.
          All in all, Dairy Queen was not joking anything, I proved it myself, since I was a little. Nowadays, I and my friends still eat Dairy Queen ice-cream, since a price is not much, the nutrients are fine, easy to buy, and most important their Blizzard ice-cream, it surly an upside down ice-cream!



* credit: www.dairyqueen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment