Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blog 5: Proud to present “iberry”




         “iberry” is a Thai ice-cream brand, which is popular as real Thai ice-cream, and delicious desserts. People may does not think that this brand is a Thai brand, because of their name. I thought the same thing in the past, and I found out later that this is a real Thai brand, own by Thai people, and sell Thai culture through ice-cream.

          Firstly, I was upcoming second year of my university. It was summer vacation, I went to Siam with my old friend, and I bought a book called “Pra-Ju-Buang (ประจุบวก)” or in English “Positive”. It was a book about some inspirations of Thai business owners; one of them is “Kun-Pla” or Miss Pla, the owner of “iberry”. I read her story, and found Thai ice-cream band that it was born from her love and her big brother. It started by sell her product through other restaurants, and when there was getting more popular, she decided to open an ice-cream shop. This is how I know about iberry information.
          Secondly, it happened in my Small Business Management class. I and my friends we try to think what Thai business we should research for our presentation. I told my friend to present iberry, since I had information about it, and some of my friends have been visited there too. We agreed to do this, and we researched and made a presentation. Our presentation was good, because we had all information, our instructor was satisfied, and we made her interest in iberry.

          Lastly, I and my friend agreed to visit iberry shop to pay them back for made our perfect presentation. Iberry was not making me disappoint, it showed the real taste of Thai flavor such as sourness of passion fruit, smoothness of tamarine or sweetness of coconut milk. I even took my mom to visit there more than five times already. I think what Kun Pla said was true, she made all ice-cream based on the taste of season fruit with natural taste, and it makes iberry be a special in ice-cream. If you would like to try the real natural Thai ice-cream taste, please come visit and enjoy like me at “iberry”.

*credit: www.facebook.com/iberryhomemade

1 comment: